Monday, June 07, 2010

Two Challenges

Lampung...

A couple weeks ago I knew that I was assigned to be a math teacher for all grade XI (Science and Social). For me, it's a challenge because based on my observation in Social classes, they have different characters with Science students even they have almost same material.

Then, this morning I was attending a meeting with some teachers and Academic Vice Principal. From that meeting, I assigned as Invention teacher for grade XII Science. Wow, I was shocked but I did not show it to my colleagues. Can I do this job well? What should I prepare? After I think a lot of things, then I decided. Okay, I will do it with all my skill and knowledge. I will ask previous teacher, browsing internet, reading. Hopefully next school year will give me a lot of experiences and friends.

No comments: